Find the right accessories and attachments for your valves/systems/kits here.
1999A SERIES VALVES
- BKT.1988 - Mounting Bracket for Single Valve
- BKT.1989 - Mounting Bracket for Double Valve Bank
- BKT.1990 - Mounting Bracket for Triple Valve Bank
2100C, 2500B & 2502B SERIES VALVES
- BKT.2148 - Mounting Bracket for Single Valve
- BKT.2149 - Mounting Bracket for Double Valve Bank
- BKT.2151 - Mounting Bracket for Triple Valve Bank
2400 & 2700 SERIES VALVES
- BKT.2452 - Mounting Bracket for Single Valve
- BKT.2453 - Mounting Bracket for Double Valve Bank
- BKT.2454 - Mounting Bracket for Triple Valve Bank
- BKT.2455 - Mounting Bracket for Quadruple Valve Bank
- BKT.2456 - Mounting Bracket for Quintuple Valve Bank
SWITCH & WIRE
Switch and wire assembly for use with PR.1541A or PR.1560A. Has a 2-Way switch with 8' Power Cord and 8' Connector Wire.
Switch and wire assembly for on/off control of a single solenoid shutoff valve. Comes with an 8' Power Cord and 8' wire with Weather Pack Connectors.
*Spade Terminal Connections Available
Made from Glass-Filled Nylon and filled with non-toxic antifreeze, the Isolator dampens and protects your pressure gauge from corrosive chemicals. A large capacity assures accurate pressure readings up to a maximum pressure of 150 PSI (1034 kPa).
- ISO.2350 - Chemical Isolator with Mounting Bracket and .125" NPT Female threading without tube fitting
- ISO.2390 - Chemical Isolator with Mounting Bracket and .25" NPT Female threading without tube fitting
- KT.2300 - Chemical Isolator Kit with Mounting Bracket and Fittings for both .125" and .25" tubing.
CHEMICAL ISOLATORS KEEP DANGEROUS CHEMICALS FROM ENTERING THE TRACTOR OR TRUCK CAB TO ENSURE OPERATOR SAFETY.
Used to connect the .125" gauge tubing from solenoid valves to the spray line. With the 2100C, 2500B or 2502B valves, the adaptor is used on the inlet side of the valve. With the 1999A valve, the adaptor is screwed into the boom outlet.
Texas Industrial Remcor PVC pipes are custom designed to serve as mounting hardware for our Manifold Nozzle Body Valves and Manifold On/Off Valves. With adaptations to fit any manifold quantity, these pipes have a .75" diameter and come in a variety of lengths with 3/8" drilled outlet holes and .5" NPT threading.
*Multiple Pipe Lengths and threadings available upon request.