We hope you’re ready for another exciting installment of our YouTube series! In our latest video, titled “3 Boom Sprayer Control System Weather Pack E-Chip™ Install TIR Part 2 of 4,” we dive deeper into the installation process of the boom sprayer control system. If you’ve been following along, you won’t want to miss this!
Here are 5 key things you’ll learn in this episode:
1. How to assemble 3 important fittings for the boom sprayer control system.
2. The correct connection of the return line to the pressure regulator.
3. The tools you’ll need for a successful installation, including a crescent wrench, screwdriver, and more.
4. The types of fittings required for the installation and where you can find them.
5. The step-by-step process of connecting the pressure line to the hose barb.
Fun fact from the episode: did you know that the pressure fitting should be placed into the first solenoid valve? It’s a small detail, but it can make a big difference in the overall functionality of your system! (Note: Except for the 1999 Series)
We hope you enjoy this second part of our 4-part series. Stay tuned for more exciting updates from Texas Industrial Remcor as we continue to deliver valuable content on valves, controls, and more!
Before we wrap up, we wanted to give you a quick call to action. If you haven’t already, make sure to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don’t miss any future episodes. And if you have any specific topics or questions you’d like us to cover in future videos, leave us a comment below!
Thank you for being a part of the Texas Industrial Remcor community. We appreciate your support and can’t wait to share more valuable content with you soon.