A Quick Guide to Wiring: Hooking Up Systems for Spraying
Hey there Texas Industrial Remcor fans,
We’re back with another informative video release to help you with all your spraying needs. In this episode, our very own Jeff Mattke delves into the topic of hooking up systems, specifically focusing on the intricate details of wiring. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and get ready to learn some valuable insights.
Here are five key takeaways from the video:
1. Wiring the Single Boom Controller: Jeff walks you through the step-by-step process of hooking up the single boom system, explaining which wires go where and how to ensure a proper connection.
2. Understanding the Pressure Regulator: Learn about the positive and negative terminals on the pressure regulator and how to make quick adjustments based on the pressure levels.
3. Polarity and Solenoid Operation: Discover why the polarity of wires doesn’t affect the solenoid operation and how a simple switch can change the direction of the magnetic coil.
4. Hooking Up Multi-Boom Systems: Delve into the more complex wiring of multi-boom systems, including the cab harness and sprayer harness, and uncover the secrets behind connecting all those wires.
5. Replacement Kit: Explore the options available for replacing the rectangular rubber square plugs, as we provide alternative solutions to keep your system running smoothly.
Did you know that TIR stopped producing the style of rubber connectors shown in the video over 15 years ago? So, if you encounter any issues with these connectors, be sure to check out the replacement and repair kits we offer as a cost-effective solution.
That wraps up this episode, folks. We hope you found these wiring tips helpful and insightful. Remember, at Texas Industrial Remcor, we’re committed to providing you with top-quality valves and controls today and tomorrow.
As always, we encourage you to check out our website for additional information and resources. Visit www.sprayervalves.com to explore our range of products and stay up-to-date with the latest news and technology.
If you have any specific topics or challenges you’d like us to cover in future videos, feel free to reach out. We greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more informative content like this!